Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top College Organization Posts

It's been awhile since I've posted about college, but I thought I would shine a light on all those college posts I've written over the past 2 1/2 years. Today I'm sharing a round up of my best college organization posts.





Academic Planner Set Up
This is one of my most popular posts. I show you how I make a personalized academic planner with all those lovely goodies Target likes to keep in the Dollar Spot. If you've looked through all the stationery for mini-binders there and wondered how you could use it, this post is for you!

How I Use My Academic Planner
A part 2 to the planner set up, in this post I show you how I use my academic planner to stay organized and on top of the billion things that are always going on in college! 

How I Use My Planner
This is a more general post of how I use my planner each day.

Planner or Bullet Journal: Which Should You Use
If you're unsure which planning method would be best for you, I break down the pros and cons of using a traditional planner and bullet journal.

Setting Up My Bullet Journal for the New Year
If you've decided a bullet journal is the way to go, but are new to this method (or just like looking at bullet journals), I outline how I set up my bullet journal for 2017. 

Using A Bullet Journal on a Daily Basis
In this post I walk you through how I use my bullet journal every day to stay organized and on top of things.

Bullet Journaling When You're Short on Time
If you're in college, chances are you're busy. And if you're scrolling through the bullet journal hashtag on Instagram, you probably feel like you need to devote tons of time to creating a super beautiful and detailed bullet journal. In this post I talk about why its okay to have a simple bullet journal and how you can add a little extra to your bullet journal with just a few extra minutes.

5 Ways to Get Organized This Semester
This is one of my earliest posts and I share 5 ways I stay organized with class notes, your desk, and scheduling.

Ways to Be Organized in College
6 tips that have really helped me to be organized in college.

7 Things To Do To Get Ahead for the Next Week
In this post I outline 7 things I like to do on the weekend to get ready for a new week. This post is super helpful if you're struggling to keep up with life admin plus school work. 

My Desk Essentials
As a stationery addict, I have more office supplies than any one person needs. In this post I outline the most important things I keep on my desk to stay organized, and of course to have a pretty study space!


If you'd like to scroll through all my college posts click here and take a look!

In the comments let me know how you stay organized in college and if there's anything else you would like help with!



No comments:

Post a Comment