Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sunken Gardens | Photo Diary

I love spring and all the flowers it brings. The best place to enjoy all the flowers and beauty of spring is at Sunken Gardens. I went there one day last month with my brother and have finally gotten all of the photos together to share with you! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens



photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens
photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens

As you walk to the gardens there are rows and rows of yellow tulips. Yellow flowers are my favorite because they just seem so happy. 

At the entrance there are purple, white, and pink tulips in front of this beautiful dome with designs carved into the top. 

photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens
photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens
photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens
photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens
photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens
photos of spring flowers at sunken gardens

In the middle of April, the gardens were filled with tulips. There were red, yellow, and purple tulips everywhere. There was a lot of space for the flowers that would bloom later in the spring, so I'll have to head back soon!

Do you have any spots like this in your city? Where do you like to go to enjoy spring? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment