Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April Favorites No. 2

April is the first full month of spring and it has been so great to see all the signs of spring popping up everywhere - flowers blooming, little green leaves on the trees, and spotting bunnies and butterflies all over.


My favorites from April




Music

I've been listening to a lot of the music I listened to back in high school this month. I've been listening to bands like We Are The In Crowd, Go Radio, and Fall Out Boy. I'm not sure why, but I've just been in the mood for their music lately and I love listening to their old music and new albums. I'm loving "Come Back Home" by We Are The In Crowd.

Netflix

The most exciting thing for me on Netflix has been watching Mystery Science Theater 3000. I've always been told that this show would have been perfect for me as it matches my humor perfectly. When I saw the reboot of it on Netflix this month, I knew I had to watch it. I think it's pretty funny and everyone was right - this show is just my type of humor. 

Movie

I saw the movie CHIPS this month with my best friend and loved it. I knew Dax Shepard would have a funny movie and he did not disappoint. I thought it was great and loved Michael Peña.


App

I am currently addicted to Disney's Emoji Blitz. It's pretty ridiculous as I can't use the emojis on my Samsung (if you know how to, let me know!), but it's so addicting. It's a candy crush style game - BUT WITH DISNEY EMOJIS. So clearly it's the best game ever for any Disney lover.

Photos



Memories

- Spending the weekend with my best friend
- My brother spending the night at my apartment
- Seeing all of my family at Easter


What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. I love spring, but I honestly feel March was a much better month in terms of goal hitting... although I did start a new job as a Coffee Shop Assistant this month and I'm really enjoying it x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Having a job you enjoy makes life so much easier. Hopefully May will be another month where you reach a bunch of goals!

      Delete