Saturday, February 11, 2017

Albuquerque Photo Diary

When my family went to the Grand Canyon in December, we drove all the way there! We made a stop in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We visited Albuquerque Old Town which has a lot of buildings from the original Spanish settlers who moved there. It is a really cool area with lots of shops. Of course I had to take a billion pictures so I thought I'd share a few of them here!


Photo diary of Old Town Albuquerque in Albuquerque, New Mexico



A lot of the buildings are adobe with blue accents, like this building. I love the colors together.




In the center of the plaza is the San Felipe de Neri church. It's the oldest church in Albuquerque and has been in use since 1706. It's gorgeous both outside and inside.



This was one of my favorite shops. The peppers hanging, the pottery and Dia de los Muertos stuff in the windows - it was perfect. I loved it.



I also loved all the cactuses.



I hope you enjoyed this post. It's the last of my photos from the trip so now I'll have to find other ways to relive it. Tell me, have you ever been to Albuquerque? Is it on your list of places to visit? Let me know in the comments!



4 comments:

  1. These are so so so beautiful!!
    I want more photo diaries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Albuquerque because its so beautiful - it makes it easy to take great photos! I'll try to post a few more photo diaries soon :)

      Delete
  2. Such pretty photos, what a neat city!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cool! I'd love to go back :)

      Delete