Tuesday, February 14, 2017

40 Things To Do When You're Stuck Inside

It seems like we're always stuck inside in winter and on all those rainy days that come with spring. Since I'm super busy with work at the moment, I don't get too bored, but I still end up finding myself doing the same things. So I thought I'd make a list of 40 things to do when stuck inside.


Bored? Here's 40 Things You Can Do Inside


  1. Read a book.
  2. Try a new recipe.
  3. Bake cookies or brownies.
  4. Watch a new movie.
  5. Re-watch a movie you haven't seen in awhile. 
  6. See what's new on YouTube.
  7. Make your own video.
  8. Draw.
  9. Paint or watercolor.
  10. Color an adult coloring page or two.
  11. Decorate/design pages in your bullet journal or planner.
  12. Try a Pinterest DIY.
  13. Paint your nails.
  14. Try a new hairstyle.
  15. Experiment with makeup looks.
  16. Give yourself an at-home facial.
  17. Put together new outfits from what's in your closet.
  18. Make the perfect playlist.
  19. Listen to old bands/throwback music.
  20. Give your place a good cleaning.
  21. Organize that closet you've been meaning to organize forever.
  22. Edit your wardrobe.
  23. Research a topic that interests you.
  24. Catch up on the news.
  25. Learn a new language.
  26. Call a friend just to chat.
  27. Call a family member you haven't talked to in a while.
  28. Write a short story or poem.
  29. Practice yoga.
  30. Find a workout video on YouTube to do. I like blogilates.
  31. Catch up on your favorite blogs.
  32. Discover new blogs through hashtags, recommendations, or exploring on Bloglovin.
  33. Schedule social media posts.
  34. Update old blog posts.
  35. Promote old blog posts on social media.
  36. Learn a new skill to improve your blog.
  37. Respond to comments.
  38. Experiment with photography.
  39. Take stock photos for your blog.
  40. If you don't have a blog, start one. I have a step by step guide to starting your own blog here.


Hopefully this list helps you do a few different things to break up the monotony of winter. Let me know in the comments what you like to do when you're stuck inside.


4 comments:

  1. I love this! lots of lovely ideas x
    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great ideas! I used to re-arrange my bedroom and living room! I love moving furniture around :D (maybe a bit too much)

    John ¦ Shout John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Moving furniture around is great though because it makes the space feel new!

      Delete