Saturday, November 26, 2016

My Tsum Tsum Collection | Part 2

In April I showed my little TsumTsum collection of 5. Since then it has grown a lot. I can't stop with these - they are so adorable. Whenever I need a little pick me up or just want to buy something cute, these are what I pick up to make me happy.


My TsumTsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things


The original four are Marie from the Aristocats, Dumbo, Meiko (who is not actually a Disney TsumTsum - shh!), and Eeyore. These are still my favorites. They're just so cute and I think because they are my first ones, they just seem to be the most special.


My TsumTsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things


Next I have 2 of the original Disney characters - Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck. I love the Donald TsumTsum and would have the Daisy Duck TsumTsum if only I could find her! 


My TsumTsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things


Inside Out is my favorite recent Disney film, and so I bought my 2 favorite characters from that - Joy and Sadness. Sadness is the character I most identify with (sad, but true), but I also love Joy and how her character grows throughout the film. Anyways, I found these 2 this summer and they're definitely favorites.


My TsumTsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things


I only recently started getting the human characters. My mom and sister started this for me by picking out Grumpy and Ana from Frozen. Obviously if you have Ana, you have to get Elsa so I picked her up and couldn't resist getting Rapunzel from Tangled as well. So now I have 4 human TsumTsum, too!




Another new addition to my TsumTsum collection are a few vinyl TsumTsums. I really like the small soft TsumTsums, but the vinyls are beginning to grow on me! I've gotten 2 - Dumbo and Bambi - from the myster packs which are kind of fun to grab and then see what you have when you get home. I also picked up a little stack since it had Thumper which I needed to go with Bambi and my absolute favorite character - Alice! I have read Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass and love both the animated and new live action Alice in Wonderland films. I just love her and her imaginary world so I knew I needed to get that little pack which also came with an itty bitty Piglet. How cute!


My TsumTsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things
My TsumTsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things


I love my TsumTsums and hope you enjoyed seeing my little collection. With the holidays coming up, these would also make perfect gifts for any Disney lover! You can get someone their favorite character or all the characters you can find from their favorite Disney movie. 

Do you love TsumTsums? Do you have a similar obsession with a toy or Disney in general? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment