Saturday, October 8, 2016

Fall Bucket List

Fall/Autumn is my favorite season. Cozy sweaters, berry, navy, and neutral colors, pumpkins, watching American Horror Story, The Addams Family, Sweeney Todd and the likes, the changing leaves - I love it all! I want to make the most of my favorite season and do some fun fall like activities.


Fall Bucket List


1.  Visit a pumpkin patch.
2.  Eat as many popcorn balls as possible.
3.  Dig out all my sweaters, jeans, scarves, and boots.
4.  Put away summer clothes.
5.  Visit a park with lots of trees and enjoy the changing leaves.
6.  Write some fall posts on the blog.
7.  Watch The Addams Family, The Corpse Bride, and Sweeney Todd.
8.  Decorate a pumpkin.
9.  Get out my fall decorations.
10. Get out my Halloween decorations.
11. Make a fall craft or art project.
12. Make a good soup/stew.
13. Bake pumpkin cookies.
14. Take some fall photos.


Related Posts: My Favorite Signs of Fall, Easy Ways to Decorate for Fall,  Autumn on the Farm | Part 1, Favorite Halloween Movies

 

1 comment:

  1. I'm moving into a new home in the next fortnight or so (not stressful at all haha) and I'm itching to get some Autumn/Halloween decor in! At the moment I'm having to make do with using Autumny candles but I am SO excited to properly decorate

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete