1. Visit a pumpkin patch.
2. Eat as many popcorn balls as possible.
3. Dig out all my sweaters, jeans, scarves, and boots.
4. Put away summer clothes.
5. Visit a park with lots of trees and enjoy the changing leaves.
6. Write some fall posts on the blog.
7. Watch The Addams Family, The Corpse Bride, and Sweeney Todd.
8. Decorate a pumpkin.
9. Get out my fall decorations.
10. Get out my Halloween decorations.
11. Make a fall craft or art project.
12. Make a good soup/stew.
13. Bake pumpkin cookies.
14. Take some fall photos.
Related Posts: My Favorite Signs of Fall, Easy Ways to Decorate for Fall, Autumn on the Farm | Part 1, Favorite Halloween Movies