- Waking up at 5:30 am everyday/
- No longer being able to wear leggings and a sweatshirt all day.
- Having to put some real effort into my appearance.
- Having to commute to work instead of just walking across campus to get to class.
- I'm now expected to greet people with a smile when I walk into work.
- When meeting new people you actually shake hands and say nice to meet you.
- Being positive and professional at work all day and interacting with others instead of being able to get away with the anti-social behaviors of showing up to class, taking notes, and leaving.
- When you start counting down until you can leave, it's hours not minutes.
- Being absolutely exhausted by the time you leave work.
- Changing into pajamas the moment you walk into your apartment.
- Being too tired to eat a proper meal when you get home.
- Big outings during the week include grocery shopping and picking up essentials at the drug store.
- Considering going to bed at 7 pm.
- Feeling like a night owl if I stay up until the 10:00 news.
- Not being surprised when you fall asleep at 8 pm.
Have you recently graduated from college? Are you struggling to adjust to the post-grad life?
Related Posts: 12 Reasons to Enjoy Living on Your Own, 10 Things to Do More Often, Ways I've Changed in College