Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up No. 49

This has been a really good week. Since I realized that I start student teaching in just 4 weeks, I thought it was time to get to work. I put together a binder for each of the classes I'll be teaching (Spanish I and Spanish III) and started looking at the projects I'll have to complete during my student teaching for certification. I also had some fun and made it to not one but TWO movies this week - crazy! I went to see Ghostbusters on Tuesday with my brother and then on Thursday I went to see The Secret Life of Pets with my family. Definitely a fun and productive week!

Weekend Wrap Up No. 49


Friday I started off my weekend by going out for Chinese food with my family. When I got back to my apartment I did some planning and watched some TV before calling it a night.

Saturday I spent the afternoon watching sports, much to my own amazement. I'm just not much of a sports fan - there's only a few that I really watch. One of those is X Games type sports - which just so happened to be on TV. So I watched that and then a documentary about the history of sports teams in Cleveland came on and I found myself liking that show, too. I also took some blog photos and started writing a few posts in the afternoon, too.

Sunday my sister came to spend the night. We went to a few stores and out to dinner before renting a few movies from Redbox. We picked a few movies that I've been wanting to see but hadn't been able to yet - Sisters, Joy, and Straight Outta Compton. Sisters was so funny - Tina and Amy are my favorite best friend duo and I always love seeing them together. It was also fun to watch Sisters with my sister (even if we're really not like either of the sisters). Joy was a good drama, but a bit depressing for the majority of it. I saved Straight Outta Compton for Monday and this drama was more my type. It just seemed to have more heart and action to it than Joy (in my opinion).


Since my sister was over for the night, I didn't write up the weekend wrap up in time so sorry it's up a bit late!

How was your weekend? Have you seen any good movies or spent time with any of your favorite people lately? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment