Saturday, July 2, 2016

June Favorites

June has been filled with summer activities - day trips, ice cream, and getting together with friends - and lots of blogging and planning in my bullet journal. As we've gotten further and further into this month it's gotten hotter and hotter which has me so thankful for air conditioner, fans, and being able to stay indoors. I've been feeling a little blah this month, so I don't have a lot of favorites, but I thought I would share what favorites I do have of this month!


June Favorites from Courtney's Little Things
June Favorites from Courtney's Little Things


Music

There's a few songs I've been loving this month - "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake, "One Dance" by Drake and Kyla and "This Is What You Came For," by Calvin Harris and Rihanna. I've also had the song "Good" by LAYNE stuck in my head multiple days this month. It's so catchy, upbeat, fun, and perfect for summer. LAYNE only has two songs on Spotify - "Good" and "Somebody"-  but they're both such good songs that I can't wait for a full album to come out from them.


YouTube

I found a new YouTube Channel that I really like this month called Studyign. Sareena's videos are so helpful!  If you're a student or planner/bullet journal addict this channel has tons of good videos for you to watch! Some of my favorite videos from her are Plan with Me: Bullet Journal Weekly Spread, Taking Notes from a Textbook, and her Desk Tour.

Movie

I went to my first movie in theaters this year - finally! It was Alice Through the Looking Glass and I loved it! I love Alice in Wonderland movies, especially Tim Burton's, so I've been very excited for this movie for a few months. This film went above and beyond my expectations. I'm always a little wary of sequels, but I really loved the story line of this film and the characters were as wonderful as ever. So if you haven't seen it yet, go! And if you've already seen it, go one more time!


Sports

I'm throwing a new category in! And one you probably won't see again - I'm just not a huge sports fan. But I have been enjoying la Copa America Centenario! Soccer is about the only sport I can stand to watch. I didn't watch all the games, but I liked keeping up with who was winning and cheering for the games I did watch.


Food

Strawberry smoothies. There is nothing better than a strawberry smoothie on a hot summer day - fruitie, cold, and ice cream-y (that's totally a word). The best part is a local restaurant sells mini strawberry smoothies for $1. It's so hard to say no to when it's 90 degrees out!


Purchase

I did a big planner haul for me this month at Michael's and Hobby Lobby. I love all my new goodies! I bought some new washi tapes, cute sticky notes, planner stamps, and a few planner stickers. It's all so cute and look so cute in my bullet journal.


Blog

This month my favorite blog is one that I've been reading for a long time - The Blog Market. Jennifer and Angela have created an amazing resource for bloggers and creatives. A few of my favorite posts from them this month are 10 Quick Ways to Boost Your Blog's Pageviews and 5 Ways Self-Care Helps You Professionally.



What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments!





Related Posts:  May FavoritesApril Favorites

 

2 comments:

  1. I love Alice through the looking glass although it wasn't as good in my opinion as the 2010 version, it was still an excellent film!! Xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete