Wednesday, July 13, 2016

25 Things That Make Me Happy

One of the things that everyone needs more of in life is happiness. I'm not sure anyone would argue with that statement. In hopes of spreading around a bit more happiness, I thought I'd share a few things that make me happy and encourage you to do the same. Writing each item on this list gave me a little burst of happiness and it's nice to have this list to look back on when I'm having a bad day. It's also been fun to think of more things to add to my list of happy things. These are a few things that can always bring a smile to my face.



25 Things That Make Me Happy



Flowers
Pusheen the cat
Sunshine
Good books
Ice cream on a hot day
Cuddles with my cat
Fresh baked cookies (preferably chocolate chip cookies)
Time with friends
Fresh bedding
Having a clean home/room/desk
Gallery walls
Hiking
Sunsets that make the world feel magical
Getting nice comments on my blog
When someone gives me a retweet
House plants
Buying gifts
Seeing my cat all curled up sleeping
Soft blankets
Wi-fi
Yellow houses
Disney tsum tsums
Lunch dates
Designing pages in my bullet journal
Decorating my planner


What are a few things that make you happy? Let me know in the comments.





6 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these, honestly! Good books, plants, cookies and flowers.. as well as fresh bed sheets can make anyone's day. This makes me want to bake a fresh batch and curl up on the couch with my book!

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! That sounds like a perfect afternoon :)

      Delete
  2. I love these kinds of lists! :) So many of these things make me happy as well, especially good books & sunshine. Blogging is definitely on my list of things that make me happy. Since I'm currently on summer break I had a lot of time to work on my blog lately & I'm enjoying it so much x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved having plenty of time to focus on my blog this summer, too. It's so nice and I think it's helped me make my blog a bit better!

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely post! It made me smile reading it :) It's great to focus on all the little things that make us happy x

    Sarah | Raiin Monkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I think whenever I read or hear about what makes other people happy it makes me happier too - it just spreads!

      Delete