- I don't comment on other people's blogs enough.
- There are blogs I read every day, but never comment on.
- I'm guilty of only posting promo tweets in a day.
- I have ignored my Instagram for a full weekend.
- I've gone weeks without joining a single Twitter chat.
- I don't search for new people to follow on social media very often.
- My pictures are not bright and crisp enough.
- I forget about #FF all the time, and then feel bad that I didn't give anyone a shout out.
- I am way behind on reading all the blogs I follow.
- I don't have one niche.
- About once a month I have a moment where I think I've used up all my good ideas for blog posts and have nothing more to write about.
- I rarely comment on other people's Instagrams.
- I rarely reply to comments on my Instagram. What am I supposed to say to "👍👍"??
- I don't have an Instagram theme that I stick to consistently.
- I get on Twitter to post something more personal about my day, but then I just end up scrolling through all the different gifs for 5 minutes before closing the app without posting anything.
- I don't dress nice enough to do an #OOTD or #FOTD photo each day.
- When people talk about highlighters, I assume they're referring to the kind you use while studying, not a makeup product.
- I don't read new blogs very often.
- I've never been to a blogger meet up.
- I forget to take photos for my weekend wrap ups more often than not.
- I don't have any of those cool pineapple candles you see in blog photos all the time.
- Every year blogtober and blogmas come around and I dream about doing these challenges, but never do them.
- Sometimes I suck at sticking to a posting schedule.
- I have gone weeks without publishing a new blog post. You know how unintended blogging breaks are.
- I totally under-utilize Pinterest. It's the social media channel I forget about most often. Oops!
So now you know I'm a bad blogger. The thing is, I don't feel too bad about it. This blog is just a hobby for me and I don't see myself ever using it as my main source of income. I have other parts of my life that I put first *cue Beyonce's "I Ain't Sorry."*
Did you like this post? Are you a bad blogger too? Let me know in the comments!
Related Posts: Why Your Blog is Awesome, How I Take Blog Photos, Blogging and Confidence