Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up No. 46

This week hasn't really been to exciting, but something very good is happening! I haven't talked about it on here, but I have been in a serious funk with my depression this month and it has been pretty bad. I haven't been motivated to do much of anything and haven't felt like talking at all. It's caused my parents to be concerned about me since it has been such a sudden and big change in my behavior. This week though, I have been starting to feel the fog of depression lifting and I'm starting to feel more and more like my normal self. So that is excellent news!

The best day of the week was Thursday when I went to the lake with my mom and sister for a little bit. I enjoyed reading a new book - Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou - while my sister sunbathed and my mom enjoyed the water.


Weekend Wrap Up No. 46


Friday I ran errands with my mom and we picked up a few new things for my apartment which I'll move into next weekend. I have to say the best part was when we stopped for some ice cream.

Saturday I had a bit of a lazy day, just watching documentaries. In the evening I had a blog day (can you call it that if it's just in the evening?). I wrote some new posts and edited photos for them and I am super excited to share them with you next month! 

Sunday I watched the movie Erin Brockovich with my mom. It's based on a true story of a woman who became a legal assistant and helped a small town in California win a lawsuit against a multimillion dollar company for poisoning the town's water which caused tons of health problems. It's a great movie that I highly recommend. And the best part is it's on Netflix, so you have no excuse not to watch it!


So that was my weekend. Not the most exciting, but it was a good laid back weekend. I also didn't take any photos during the weekend, so I don't have any to share for this week's weekend wrap up. 

Before ending this post, I would like some feedback from all of you! I started doing the Weekend Wrap Up last July, and since I'm coming up on one year of writing these posts almost weekly, I was wondering if you guys like these posts, or if you'd like to see a new type of personal post each week? I've been thinking about maybe switching it up to 10 things that happened each week. Let me know what you think of the weekend wrap ups and if you'd like to see me change up my weekly personal post in the comments. Of course, I'd also love to know how your weekend was and if you watched any good films over the weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear you have been having a tough time with your depression recently, stay strong lovely!
    I do love these weekend wrap ups as I find them really interesting but I would also love to see you do some more personal posts! Maybe a bit of both?! Just a thought xx
    Great post as always xx


    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm feeling back to normal now which is so good after a bad month! Also, I might try to do that with these posts!

      Delete
  2. I remember when Erin Brockovich came out! It's a really good movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good! I had never heard of it before so I'm glad I found it on TV!

      Delete
  3. depressing is a hard thing. But I am glad something is helping to lift the fog!! Your time by the lake sounds perfect and like something I should do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice!! I love reading outside (when it's decent out haha).

      Delete