Monday, June 20, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up No. 45

Hello friends! I didn't do a weekend wrap up last week because after spending the weekend with friends and travelling to see all of them, I was a little too tired to write a post on Sunday. It was a good time though because I got to see them for the first time in a month and I picked up some things for my apartment when I move in in 2 weeks (eep!). Anyways, this week I started working on getting ready for student teaching in 2 months, did a lot of pinteresting, and baked some cookies.

Weekend Wrap Up No. 45 from Courtney's Little Things


Friday I spent the day with my youngest brother. We went to a few stores, visited the area I'll be living at in a few weeks, and ate at one of our favorite restaurants. I got some new things for my turtle and a new pair of shoes for when I start teaching this fall. After our day out I spent most of the evening catching up on some of my favorite blogs.

Saturday I went to a parade that my youngest brother was in (he played tenors with the high school band). I haven't been to the parade in a long time, so it was something fun and different to do. I liked seeing the different people come by and watching the little kids get super excited to see the different vehicles and get candy.

In the afternoon I edited some photos and did some blog reading before we celebrated Father's Day. My dad had to work on Sunday, so Saturday we took him out for dinner and he opened his presents.

Sunday I enjoyed a super lazy day. I know it's kind of ridiculous, but every once in awhile I really enjoy laying in bed all day (no exaggeration - all day). I spent the morning in bed in bed watching shows on Netflix and then the afternoon joining Twitter chats. I've been a little bit frustrated lately with blogging just because I've noticed my stats going down the past few months, even though I feel like I'm still putting out good content and keeping up with social media. It's really confusing and disheartening when that happens because all though I love the process of blogging, I do want other people to enjoy it. So it was good to see other bloggers talking about motivation for blogging and it got me motivated to continue. Yay blogger chats!

And here's some photos from the weekend:

Weekend Wrap Up No. 45 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 45 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 45 from Courtney's Little Things


So that was my weekend. A low key but good weekend that has me ready for a new week! How was your weekend? Did you celebrate Father's Day? What keeps you motivated? Let me know in the comments!



2 comments:

  1. I totally get the whole blog stats thing! My blog has been getting views, but from what I could tell, they've mostly been bot views, which are no good! I try to remember that even if your views are low, they still should count for something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I'm very happy that I've found some good blog friends like yourself who visit my blog and always leave nice comments :)

      Delete