Monday, June 6, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up No. 44

This week has been much better compared to last week (which was so slow). I stuck to a routine so I wouldn't end up sitting around as much and I would be more productive. It felt so good to be getting ahead on blogging (lots of posts scheduled) and making progress on my book and reading list. I also got out of the house more, even if it was just running a few errands or reading outside (my new favorite thing to do).

Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things


Friday I got my youngest brother and sister to go to Dairy Queen with me. I got the Royal New York Cheesecake Blizzard and it is so good, but next time I'll have to get a mini because it is so rich. Later in the evening me, my mom, and sister went to the movies! We went to see Alice Through the Looking Glass, which I've been super excited to see all year. I loved it. Alice is pretty much my hero and the fantasy world of Underworld is always an exciting place. I loved all the characters and getting some back stories to the White Queen, Queen of Hearts, and Hatter. 

Saturday I went on a little trip to The Homestead with all 3 of my siblings. It was a fun way to spend time with them and have a sibling day as we call it. I picked up a book in the gift shop there about a woman who walked all the way across the United States in the late 1800s with only $5. I can't wait to start it, but I have to finish my current read first! We walked around the park for a bit and took lots of photos and of course laughed a lot. Once we finished at the park, we went out to eat at our favorite local restaurant.

Sunday I slept in, helped my brother with his homework for his summer class, and picked up groceries. I know this is such an adult thing to say, but there's no such thing as just going to the store for "a few groceries." I had 6 things on my grocery list and walked out with 4 bags. Oops!

Then Sunday evening I took a bunch of Buzzfeed quizzes which told me my celebrity boyfriend is Nick Jonas, I'm Summer from 500 Days of Summer, I like Dreamworks movies more than Disney, and confirmed that I've watched The Office way too many times. 

And here's some photos from the weekend:

Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 44 from Courtney's Little Things



How was your weekend? Let me know in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good one!! I really wanted to go to the movies, but didn't, and spent most of the weekend setting up the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's a pretty good way to spend the weekend. You'll be so happy once it's ready :)

      Delete