Monday, May 30, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up No. 43

This week has felt so slooow. Everyday has had at least a few hours of rain, if not a big storm complete with tornado warnings. To make matters worse, I've been doing a lot of sitting around. It seemed like every time that I wanted to go out to do something it was either raining so much that I couldn't or was still a bit flooded. Other days I was just helping out at home or spending time in my room. Boring! This upcoming week I'm planning on getting out more and doing more fun things so hopefully I'll have more to tell you about :)

Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things


Friday my parents and sister were out, so it was just me and my brothers at home. The boys and I went out to dinner at my favorite local restaurant which made me oh-so-happy. I could seriously eat there every weekend and be happy. When we got back home from lunch, each of us did a few chores to help out. 

After that I was just feeling...weird. I'm not sure if other people get this feeling, but sometimes I have a bad night and it's like all my energy is gone. To get up and do anything sounds like way too much work and will just lead to more "overwhelming" choices and decisions to make (what should I eat for dinner? should I stay inside or go outside? should I read or watch tv?), so instead I just stay in one spot on my bed feeling overwhelmed for hours. So that's what I did with my Friday evening.

Luckily I woke up feeling better on Saturday (though still a bit off). My little cousin turned 3, so my mom and I headed over to my aunt's house for his birthday. He is sooo cute! He got a little pool for his birthday, so he and the other little kids were playing in their swim suits when we got there. 

I spent the afternoon watching a few of the movies on the Disney Channel Original Movie marathon with my sister, but it was too nice out to spend all afternoon inside! So I spent most of the evening outside. I went for a walk with my brothers and mom and just enjoyed the weather!

Sunday I was feeling much better and ready for a new week to come my way. I helped my sister since she wasn't feeling very well. We watched some TV and spent some time outside on the porch. In the afternoon I watched some YouTube videos and read a few blog posts, before working on my own blog.

And here's some photos from the weekend:

Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 43 from Courtney's Little Things


How was your weekend? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment