Anyways, I have a new list of journaling prompt ideas to keep you writing if you're interested in writing in a journal or want to use these as blog post ideas!
- What are your life goals?
- What has surprised you in life?
- Define yourself.
- Read your past entries. What do you think of them? How do they make you feel?
- Where are you in life? What do you work on? What are your hobbies? Who do you spend time with? Who are the most important people in your life? What are they like? How do you feel? What is the weather like? Do you like it? How do you spend your time outside? What do you want to do? What are you doing that's creative?
- Words I try to live by...
- Currently... List all the things you're currently doing - where you're sitting, what you're wearing, what your listening to, what your seeing, what you're eating/drinking, what the weather's like, anything and everything.
- Write down everyone you talked to today and what you talked about.
- What's the biggest thing that's happened this year?
- What are some things you want to improve on? How are you going to improve them?
Do you keep a journal or want to start keeping one? Are you going to use any of these journaling ideas?