Saturday, May 21, 2016

Favorite Posts...So Far | No. 2

Last year around this time, I did a round up of my favorite posts that I had done in the first five months of blogging. I thought it would be fun to kind of review what I've created over the past year blogging, so here's another round up of my favorite posts...so far.



Favorite Posts...So Far | No. 2 from Courtney's Little Things



Homestead Trip  

This is one of my favorite posts because it memorializes one of my favorite days from last summer. I really enjoyed spending the day with my brother reading about the homestead act and walking around the park. It was a really fun day and so I love being able to look back at that post.


Favorite Posts...So Far | No. 2 from Courtney's Little Things
Favorite Posts...So Far | No. 2 from Courtney's Little Things



Tips for Summer Classes 

I really like this post because I couldn't find any posts with tips for taking summer classes, so I made my own to help other college students who have to work straight through the summer to get that degree.


Favorite Posts...So Far | No. 2 from Courtney's Little Things



How I Plan for Blogging 


This is one of my favorite posts because it's the first one I remember getting tons of positive feedback on and that I felt really proud of. Publishing this post, I felt like I had just started blogging and probably shouldn't be giving out blogging advice, but when I did you all seemed to really appreciate it. I got really excited as I saw you guys reading and commenting on this post and it's one of the reasons I love this post so much.


Favorite Posts...So Far | No. 2 from Courtney's Little Things
Favorite Posts...So Far | No. 2 from Courtney's Little Things



What To Do If You're Failing 


I wrote this post after giving a friend advice on how to turn things around in a class after bombing the first exam. When I got off the phone, I thought how scary that moment is when you get your paper or test or project back only to see that it didn't make the cut and now you're failing the class. So I wrote my best advice on how to recover from that and it turned out to be my most popular post ever.


Favorite Posts...So Far | No. 2 from Courtney's Little Things



Honorable Mentions: Apartment Tour: Bedroom, 7 Things That Help Calm Me


2 comments:

  1. I love these posts and all of your other posts Courtney! I can't wait to see More of your posts in the future xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete