Saturday, April 16, 2016

My Tsum Tsum Collection

So tsum tsums are taking the blogging world by storm and it seems like everyone has a post about their tsum tsum collection. And I'm adding to it. Because tsum tsums are adorable and you can always look at more pictures of these cuties.


My Tsum Tsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things


I only have five at the moment. I got my first three in February for Valentine's Day. They were Marie from the Aristocats, Donald Duck, and Meeko from Pocahontas. Meeko isn't actually a Disney tsum tsum, but it looks just like Meeko!

A few weeks ago I added to my collection and got Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo. I love Eeyore and he's so adorable as a tsum tsum. He's definitely one of my favorites.


My Tsum Tsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things
My Tsum Tsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things
My Tsum Tsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things
My Tsum Tsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things
My Tsum Tsum Collection from Courtney's Little Things


Next I want Sadness from Inside Out and Minnie Mouse. Although, they would ruin my rather monotone theme. Do you love tsum tsums? What tsum tsums are next on your wishlist?


Related Post: Favorite Animated Movies
 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely tsum tsum collection. I really want that Meeko one! I also have a tsum tsum that isn't Disney, it's an alpacasso tsum tsum :) I'm kind of obsessed with tsum tsums! haha I have so many! I'd love to add Scar from The Lion King to my collection. I was so sad when it sold out on the Disney UK online store :(

    www.raiin-monkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lion King tsum tsums are super cute. I feel bad buying a villain though haha.

      Delete
  2. I don't typically collect things like this, but I will say it's been hard to resist buying ALL of them every time I pass them at Target!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I resisted for a while, but I've given into temptation and now I can't stop! They're so cute.

      Delete
  3. Yes, get Sadness!! She is the cutest. I have a sadness vinyl pop and I love her!

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is! Inside Out is such a cute movie so I definitely need all the characters from it, especially Sadness and Joy.

      Delete
  4. Where can I find a tsum tsum meeko?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got him at Toys-R-Us (because I'm an adult). The closest I can find is here >> https://www.walmart.com/ip/Medium-Stackins-Checkers-the-Cheetah-and-Rocky-the-Raccoon-2-Pack/47421312

      Delete
  5. Where did you get that meeko tsum tsum??❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's actually a "stackins." You can find them at Toys-R-Us or Walmart. I can't find a link to the gray raccoon I got, but here's a blue version >> https://www.walmart.com/ip/Medium-Stackins-Checkers-the-Cheetah-and-Rocky-the-Raccoon-2-Pack/47421312

      Delete