1. Stationary | Whether they're going on to college, grad school, or even work chances are they'll need some notebooks, notepads, and other stationary items.
2. Something fun | You could get them an adult coloring book and colored pencils to help ease the stresses that come with the post-grad life. You could get them a cute tsum tsum or two because really, who doesn't want one?
3. Home Decor | Chances are they're moving along with graduating so help them make their new place home with some blankets/quilts, art prints, or a nice framed photo.
4. Bath & Body | A nice set of lotion, body wash, and shampoo is exciting when you're an adult. Even better when it's in pretty packaging.
5. Fuel their passion | Does the person love to bake? Get them some cute baking-ware or a cookbook. Does the person love to read? Get them a book off their wishlist or a classic with a beautiful cover. Does the person love to create? You can never go wrong with new paint brushes and a few bottles of paint.
6. Gift Box | A gift box is my favorite answer to all gift dilemmas. Don't know what to get someone or can't find the perfect gift? Just buy a bunch of fun little things to put in a cute mug or basket.
What are your top picks for graduation gifts? Let me know in the comments!