Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up No. 32

This week has been a bit weird for me. That funk I got into last Thursday has lasted for the majority of this week, but I started to get out of it at the end of this week. I was feeling back to my normal self by the weekend, so hopefully next week I'll be feeling good. On the bright side, I got a 95 on my midterm and now that my group presentations and midterm are over, I have so much extra time! It's wonderful. I love having more time to read for fun, decorate my planner (you know this is a thing for me), blog, and just relax. So let's get on to the weekend!


Weekend Wrap Up No. 32 from Courtney's Little Things


Friday I started my weekend with a good nap. Honestly, it was a great start to my weekend - naps are the best. Then my roommate picked up a movie from Redbox to watch while I cooked dinner. She chose Trainwreck, which was actually better than I thought it would be. I know Amy Schummer's supposed to be the new cool, funny chick, but I wasn't really sure if I liked her comedy. Well, after this movie I liked her and her comedy a lot more. The movie was really good and about more than I thought it would be - not just 'oh-look-i'm-a-train-wreck-and-thats-so-cute-and-funny.' It's a bit more about growing up and relationships. Not gonna lie though, I think LeBron stole the show.

Saturday I slept in and thoroughly enjoyed it. In the afternoon my roommate and I went to Maurice's to do some shopping for an interview she has on Tuesday. I ended up finding a few pairs of capri dress pants to wear for teaching and bought a new stack of bracelets for the heck of it. After we stopped at Sonic so she could get some lunch and I caved in and bought a banana creme pie milk shake (so good!).


Weekend Wrap Up No. 32 from Courtney's Little Things


Two of my siblings came down early Saturday evening, just in time for dinner and a concert! We grabbed some food at one of the local Chinese restaurants and then went to go see Echosmith!! I love their music and so I was super excited when I found out they were coming. I knew that my siblings like their music, too so we all got tickets and it gave them a reason to come down and spend some time at my apartment. The concert was great. We had so much fun and I think Sydney is just so charming. They were a great band and I'd definitely recommend seeing one of their concerts! As my sister said it was "absolutely phenomenal."


Weekend Wrap Up No. 32 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 32 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 32 from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 32 from Courtney's Little Things


Sunday my siblings and I went for a walk in the morning and I made them lunch before they headed back to our parents' house. The afternoon was spent in a pretty chill way - planning for the week, getting some homework done, and constantly getting distracted from said homework haha. There's just so many more interesting things to do! Two of my friends and I ended the weekend by going to Pizza Ranch for dinner. I had never been there before, so it was fun to try a new restaurant. 

Do you love Echosmith? What was the last concert you've been to? Did you have a fun weekend, too? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really nice, chilled weekend - I hope that your funk is starting to make it's way out now, a new week a new attitude and whatnot!

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete