Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Goals

March is looking pretty good to me. The first day of Spring, a concert, and a break from college classes. I'm looking forward to what looks like an "easy" month as far as my work-load is concerned, but we'll see if that holds true.

Before we get into my goals for March, I'l give you a quick update on how I did with my February goals. Journaling - meh. I did a few journal entries, but I also missed 2 weeks of entries. Bedtime routine - good. I started listening to music instead of watching episode upon episode of Netflix and I've been sleeping much better! Balance - good. I managed to keep my life pretty balanced even when it got crazy hectic with group projects.


March Goals from Courtney's Little Things


Write more fun posts.

February had some more serious posts, so I'm wanting to write some more fun posts this month. With Spring and warmer weather right around the corner, I'm in the mood for a brighter outlook here on the blog and want my content to reflect that.


Enjoy Spring Break.

The last full week of March is my Spring Break. While I'm planning on going home for the week, I have to do some college assignments (like spend 2 days observing at a high school) and meet my brother's first serious girlfriend (What is happening!? He was just 12! How is he 20 with a serious girlfriend?!). I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit, watching a few of my favorite shows, and getting some work done on my blog.


Read.

So let's be honest - I didn't open a book for most of February. I really want to start reading more and did so in January, but reading for fun is one of those things I give up when school starts getting crazy. I'm planning on sharing one book here at the end of this month so I have a bit more motivation to get some reading in.


Manage stress better.

This is something that everyone has to constantly work at (right?), or at least that's what I'm telling myself. I can handle a little bit of stress, but I get overwhelmed really easily. This month I'm going to work on managing stress better and finding better ways to deal with stress.


What are your goals this month? Are you excited for Spring and warmer weather?

Related Posts:  February GoalsGoals for 2016


9 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals! I am sure you will do really well! I look forward to seeing what posts your produce! Have fun in your spring break too x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reading has been awful this month. I've just been crazy busy!!! We can make it a goal for both of us in March ;)

    eleanor
    elleanorwears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deal! So far I've been reading quite a bit and have reading for 30 minutes on my list each day. When you have a good book and a little bit of free time it's so much easier to fit it into the day!

      Delete
  3. Courtney reading through your goals always inspire me! I love these goals especially enjoying spring break & managing stress better, it's something I'm hoping to accomplish as well. I hope you have an amazing spring break with loads of fun. I know you're going to do awesome this month with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I've done pretty well this month I've finished two books this month and Spring Break is fantastic! I'm sad to have to go back to classes on Monday haha

      Delete
  4. You have some amazing goals listed here! I hope you had an amazing spring break and got to crack open a book. But mostly I hope that the stress hasn't been to bad and that you've had a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Netflix is so hard to stop... it makes it very easy to watch eposide after eposide. Turning to music is a great alternative and glad you are sleeping better!!

    What book are you going to try reading?

    Fingers crossed on managing stressed. It's so hard to manage.

    Good luck with your goals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. March was pretty good. I was able to finish 2 books in March which was great! I read Gifts of Imperfection and I Am Malala and there are posts about both of them :)

      Delete