Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easters Past

I love looking at old photo albums. I thought I'd share the fun of looking back at my childhood with you all since I always enjoy seeing old family photos of my favorite bloggers.

We'll begin with a 2 year old me. First we have my beautiful at-home photo shoot with all my Spring/Easter stuffed animals. 


Easters Past from Courtney's Little Things


Then we have me at my Grandma's house for a family Easter Egg Hunt sporting pink overalls and a sunhat. Definitely a good outfit choice for running around looking for candy-filled eggs!

Easters Past from Courtney's Little Things

Once I had found my eggs and had my picture taken, I was ready to go. So I hopped in that wagon and was like "Let's hit the road!" Or at least that's how I interpret this series of photos.

Easters Past from Courtney's Little Things


Flash forward a few years to 2003 and a 9 year old Courtney. I received this super cute stuffed animal. 

Easters Past from Courtney's Little Things


Obviously 9 is just too old for participating in Easter Egg Hunts, so instead I just helped my younger siblings collect the eggs hidden around our yard. 


Easters Past from Courtney's Little Things
Easters Past from Courtney's Little Things



Do you love looking back at old photos? Tell me about your favorite Easter in the comments!

Related Posts: Homestead Trip, Summer Vacation 2015: Estes Park

 

6 comments:

  1. Aw these photos are so cute! I would love to see more posts like this as I love looking back at old photos! I think it is so fun X


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/oxygen-commentary-on-dealing-with-grief.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love looking at old photos, too. I'm glad you liked it. I might have to do another one soon :)

      Delete
  2. Aww what a lovely post, you were such a cute kid! :) Hope you'll have a wonderful Easter time x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to think I was a cute kid, but I'm a little biased haha. Glad you liked the post :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this!! It's always lovely to hear about peoples childhood and you were (and still are!) so beautiful. Those pink dungarees are the cutest :P

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The pink overalls/dungarees are probably my favorite little Easter outfit! Also, I just love the word "dungarees." We need to use that over here in the US

      Delete