1. You can order pizza three days in a row and now one can say anything to you...except the pizza delivery person.
2. Pants are optional.
3. You have full control over the TV.
4. You can play music whenever you want and however loud you want.
5. You can go to bed at 8:00 and no one can judge you.
6. No one cares if you have shoes and clothes laying all over the floor.
7. You can decorate your apartment however you want to.
8. You get to eat straight out of the ice cream container.
9. You don't have to feel bad for taking long showers in the morning or using up all the hot water.
10. You don't have to plan laundry days because there's no one to share the laundry machine with.
11. You have full control of the thermostat and the temperature in your home.
12. So. Much. Space. And it's all yours!
Do you live on your own? What do you enjoy about living alone?