Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up No. 25

This week I enjoyed my last week at home with my family. This is the first year where I really wasn't ready to head back to my own space and start a new semester of classes. I'm in the midst of that senior slump... but I need to work through it so I can kick butt this semester and student teach in the Fall. So I enjoyed my last weekend of freedom for a while with giving my room a little make-over, baking, and getting started on my 2015 photo albums.

Weekend Wrap Up No. 25 | from Courtney's Little Things


Friday I headed back to my apartment since classes start Monday. I did a little rearranging to freshen up my bedroom for a new semester. I feel like it just helps get rid of all the bad energy from the last semester.

Saturday I got quite a bit of baking/cooking done. I thought I would make strawberry muffins to brighten up my weekend and make it special. If you're wondering, they tasted amazing still warm from the oven. Then I made homemade pizza for lunch. I love making the crust and then I top it with my favorites - veggie crumbles and lots of cheese! I could've ate the whole thing right then and there, but I stopped myself and saved some for later.

I spent the afternoon finally sorting through photos from the last few months of 2015, uploading the photos to Walgreens, and getting them ordered. I had wanted this done by the end of November, but hey, at least it got done!

Sunday I slept in and spent quite a bit of time Instagram in the morning (shh!!). In the afternoon my flatmate (god, I missed her over those 3 weeks!) and I did a bit of shopping and I picked up the photos I ordered! I spent most of the afternoon sorting through them since they get printed in the most random order and then I started putting the photos from our summer vacation in a photo album.

Here are some photos from the weekend:

Weekend Wrap Up No. 25 | from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 25 | from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 25 | from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 25 | from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 25 | from Courtney's Little Things
Weekend Wrap Up No. 25 | from Courtney's Little Things


After such a relaxing weekend, I know I should be ready for a full week of classes, but I'm still just not looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll feel better about it as the week gets going and I get back into the swing of things.

How did you spend your weekend? How are you handling going back to school/work after the holidays?


No comments:

Post a Comment