This year though, I want to try writing "proper" journal entries each week along with just recording tidbits about my day. I couldn't find any prompts I really cared for online, so I decided to make my own to help me out if I don't have any inspiration! I figured some of you may also want to start journaling this year, or maybe you want to use these as prompts for a blog post. Either way, here are a few different ideas to help you out!
- What are the most important things/people/places in your life right now?
- What were the highlights of the week?
- What was the hardest part of this week? Could you make it easier in the future? How?
- How did you spend your free time? Was it fulfilling? What could you do that would be fulfilling?
- What emotion did you feel the most this week? Why?
- What were you awesome at this week? What do you want to be awesome at next week?
- What would you like to have more of in your life?
- List a few things on your bucket list for the weekend/month/season/year.
- What did you do for your health this week? How could you improve your health?
- How and who did you spend time with this week? What will you do next week and with who?
- What are your goals for next week?
- List your accomplishments from this week? Celebrate them!
- What did you do to make yourself happy this week? What do you want to do next week?
- What's a new challenge you'd like to start? Why do you want to do it?
- List a few of your favorite positive/inspiring quotes.
I hope these ideas help you to write more whether it be in a personal journal or a public blog post. I love writing, especially now that I've gained more confidence in my writing abilities after a year of blogging!