Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016 New Year's Resolutions

I know everyone and their cat has one of these posts on their blog right now and that some are really tired of these posts, but I really wanted to share mine with you all. I personally love setting goals and that includes goals for a new year. I like having something to work towards and writing down goals helps with that. So without further ado, here are my new year's resolutions!


2016 New Year's Resolutions


Blog

Continue to post at least 3 times a week.
Leave more comments on others' blogs.
Have fun with blogging.


School and Career

Work hard my last year of university.
Don't stress over school and the future.
Graduate!
Get certified to teach.
Find a job teaching.


Friends and Relationships

Spend time with friends and enjoy our last semester together at university.
Maintain relationships with friends as we move away.


Personal

Create a night time routine.
Learn to better manage stress.
Feel balanced and at peace.
Feel happy and content with life and where I'm at in life.


Overall, I'm hoping that 2016 is a year of happiness, good health, and peace. This year is going to be filled with lots of changes and I just want to be able to handle them all in stride.

Do you like setting goals for the new year? What are your goals for 2016? If you wrote them down in a post, feel free to link it!





11 comments:

  1. Happiness, health, and peace are great things to strive for this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!! Best wishes with your goals! I do resolutions ever year and I'm trying ever so hard to stick with them this year!! =)

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did pretty good with my 2015 goals. I only made a few and wrote them in my planner so I could look at them all the time, instead of just putting them in a drawer and forgetting about them. So you should do put yours somewhere where you can revisit them from time to time and hopefully that will help you, too!

      Delete
  3. I could definitely also go for more happiness, peace, and balance this coming year. Also, good luck with your final semester and keeping up those relationships. I'm sure you will thrive in both areas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those are going to be the biggest changes this year, so they are what I'm most concerned about.

      Delete
  4. I don't think I'll ever grow tired of these posts! I love seeing where people want to be and where they've come from!

    I love how you have maintain relationships with friends when you move away. Having just moved and I am trying to do the same. Skype is a god-send and I have so many skype dates set!

    I wish you all the best in 2016! I hope it's full of adventure, love and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these posts for the same reason! I like seeing what people's goals are and the inspire me to set goals, too. I hope you have lots of fun with those skype dates and a great 2016!

      Delete
  5. Best wishes with all of your goals! You have some great ones :) I'm graduating next year, so I know about the anxious feeling of eventually moving away from all your friends :( Maintaining strong relationships during this year and spending intentional time with them will really help though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so scary, isn't it? I think if you're intentional about communicating, supporting each other, and spending time together, it will help to keep the friendship strong, even as you move away. Good luck with your last years of school!

      Delete
  6. I love your goals. I feel like I could work on all these goals as well. I like the creating night time rountine everyone always focus on morning rountines but a night time rountine is just as important. I wish you luck this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm thinking a good night time routine will help me end the day positively and get ready for a good (or at least decent) morning.

      Delete