Monday, December 7, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 21

Can you believe December is here? As a student this is an especially crazy time because of classes, finals, holiday parties, and heading back home for Christmas with family. Currently, I'm a bit overwhelmed with it all. I have a project due today, a paper due at the end of the week and finals to study for next week. It'll all get done though!

Some of my favorite moments from this week included doing DIY projects (always my favorite), cuddling up in bed with Netflix (so relaxing), and putting some goodie bag/presents together for my friends.

On the blog this week I shared my November favorites, goals for December, and one of the projects I did - making my own holiday cards.

Weekend Wrap Up No. 21


Friday my weekend began with a good nap. In the evening my roommate and I watched Divergent and a ordered pizza. I know it may sound a bit boring, but that is really my ideal way to spend a Friday and I loved having a relaxing start to the weekend.


Saturday I did a bit of studying, watched a long House marathon with my roommate, and also did a lot of time wasting on the internet. In the evening I had my first little gift exchange with friends and got to see a friend who lives a few hours away, which is always good.

Sunday it was time to get to work so I spent most of the day working on homework assignments and finishing up a final project that was due the next day. It's so hard to keep going at finals time, but I know it will all be worth it when I walk out of here with my degree. 


Luckily all my hard-work was rewarded with a girls' night with another group of friends. We went out to dinner and saw Mockingjay...or part of it. 40 minutes into the movie there was a giant power outage and so we had to leave. It was pretty crazy, but what can you do? Luckily we got free passes to come and watch the whole movie.


How was your weekend? Is your December looking like a crazy month for you, too? If you're a student, how are you feeling about your finals and other assignments?



No comments:

Post a Comment