Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 19

Some of my favorite moments from this week included going out to eat with a few friends, a little midweek shopping trip, and being able to hear the story of and meet Dr. Inge Auerbaucher, a holocaust survivor. It was really a moving and unforgettable lecture, especially since I have actually visited the internment camp her father and grandfather were sent to.  



Friday my weekend began with a little shoe shopping with my mom since I really needed some new boots. I got two pairs so I could have a brown pair and black pair. Since my aunt was in town we had dinner with her and my grandparents at a local restaurant.

Saturday my parents and I went for a drive around some of the areas I might apply to student teach at next year so I could feel a little more comfortable and at ease about moving to a new area. When we got back home I decided to indulge in some blog reading - always one of my favorite things to do on the weekend. In the evening my brother and I played a few rounds of checkers. I don’t play board games enough so this was really fun. I was also surprised at how well my brother can actually play! We had a good competition going on!

Sunday I just didn’t want to go back to college! I stayed at my parents house until they kicked me out (apparently they want me to finish my education). When I got back to my apartment I decided to change up my desk, worked a little bit on homework, got organized for my week, and watched the new season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.



How was your weekend? If you've moved recently, how did you decide where to move to?

No comments:

Post a Comment