Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 18

Hello dears! I hope you all had a refreshing weekend. I am at this point in the school year where I feel like I've been working at my highest gear for too long and all I want is a week of sleep. I settled for a weekend of lazy mornings and coloring instead.

On the blog this week I shared my October favorites, my goals for November, and a cute little Thanksgiving DIY.



Weekend Wrap Up No. 18


My Friday began a bit stressfully as I opened up a giant email from my advisor basically telling me I need to take 18+ credit hours (or I pretty much have to stay for an extra semester). After some investigating I realized my advisor was trying to get me to take a bunch of extra classes that I don't need to graduate or get certified, so I was able to breathe easy again.

After that, I decided to start my weekend with some coloring to relieve that stress that began my day. Then I did some blog reading and writing, took a nap, and then enjoyed some pizza and a Law & Order SVU marathon with my roommate!

Saturday I had a wonderful, lazy morning in bed watching Netflix and poking around the internet before finally getting up and having a productive afternoon. I straightened up my room and cleaned Burt's tank, did some journaling, planning, and grocery shopping. In the evening I worked on my adult coloring page again (they have such intricate designs!), pinterested, and did some blog reading.

Sunday I had another lazy morning and then went to an origami owl part with my roommate. I was so tempted to get a necklace 'till I added up the price of everything! It was really fun though and I liked seeing all the jewelry. Then we plus another  friend went to Dairy Queen for dinner and ice cream. We went back to our apartment to watch Aloha. I hadn't seen it before but I was excited as I loooove Emma Stone. I thought it was pretty good, but my friends didn't enjoy it as much as me.

Here's some photos from the weekend (sorry they're low quality):



Weekend Wrap Up No. 18
Weekend Wrap Up No. 18
Weekend Wrap Up No. 18
Weekend Wrap Up No. 18
Weekend Wrap Up No. 18


To keep up to date you can follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Bloglovin, and now Pinterest!

How was your weekend? Did you enjoy a lazy morning or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment