Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 17

This week was pretty much just a normal week. My biggest dilemma was trying to figure out what to do for the weekend. I couldn't decide between having a night in alone, having friends over and a visit to a haunted house, or heading to my family's home for a Halloween with them. One of my friends already had plans with her family, one had to work, and one had a family emergency pop up so a night with friends was out. I couldn't decide, but my 16 year old brother helped me decide. I was so happy that he texted me and asked me to come home! He never texts me and when he does it's usually "ok," "yeah," "fine," or "playing video games." So getting full sentence texts telling me I should come home for our traditional Halloween festivities really warmed my heart. Plus, our traditional Halloween night was exactly what I was in the mood for - watching a movie and eating popcorn balls and candy.



Weekend Wrap Up No. 17


On the blog this week I shared My Study Essentials and My Morning Routine.


On Friday I started my weekend by grabbing a quick costume at Walgreens. I wanted a cat ear headband but couldn't find one so instead I got a cat mask and a red devil headband. Then I took a different route home so I could stop at Michael's. I got some goodies including my very first happy planner. It's almost the end of 2015, so I needed a new planner, plus it's so pretty!! I just couldn't resist!


Saturday I ran a few errands in the morning and enjoyed an afternoon nap. I was really looking forward to a laid-back weekend so this made me pretty happy. For our Halloween festivities we watched The Corpse Bride, one of my favorite Halloween movies. After we watched Saving Mr. Banks because I hadn't seen it. It was pretty good, and interesting t watch as I love Mary Poppins.


Sunday I straightened up my room at my family's before heading back to my apartment. I got a little grocery shopping done, some planning, and worked on some homework to round out my weekend.


And here's some pictures from the weekend:



Weekend Wrap Up No. 17
Weekend Wrap Up No. 17
Weekend Wrap Up No. 17
Weekend Wrap Up No. 17


If you want to keep up with my blog posts and what I'm up to throughout the week you can follow me on TwitterBloglovinInstagram, and now Pinterest!


How did you celebrate Halloween this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment