Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Next Up On My Reading List

I am constantly adding to my list of books I want to read. It seems like there's never enough time to read all of the books! I've found I like non-fiction books and comedic books best. Here are a few of the books next up on my reading list!



Next Up On My Reading List



Seriously...I'm Kidding by Ellen DeGeneres

I got this as a present on my 21st birthday last August and still haven't read it. I love Ellen and love funny autobiographies like this, so I'm looking forward to reading it.


Veronika Decide Morir by Paulo Coelho

This is a book I picked up while studying abroad in Costa Rica. This book can also be found in English (Veronica Decides to Die), but I was in need of a new Spanish novel. The story sounds really interesting and it will be my first time reading a book by Coelho.



Next Up On My Reading List


Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou

I read I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings in high school and absolutely fell in love with Maya Angelou. She was an amazing woman with truly brilliant, and wise thoughts. I found this book at a used book store and was so excited to finally own a book by Ms. Angelou. I'm really excited to read this book as I already know I love Angelou's writing and this book is sure to be a favorite.


This Same Sky by Naomi Shihab Nye

I found this book at the same time I got Letter to My Daugher. I don't know much about this book, but it looks like a good read. It's a collection of poetry from around the world, which automatically has my attention. I'm willing to read anything that will teach me about life around the world and I enjoy reading poetry, so I'm looking forward to the day that I can finally check this book off my reading list.



Next Up On My Reading List


What's on your reading list? Any book recommendations for me?



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to read Ellen's book!
    jaspooleblog.com ★ photography & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reading lots of books in that genre like Mindy Kaling Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me and Tina Fey Bossypants. I love funny women and I love reading their books! I'm hoping I'll be able to read these soon!

      Delete