Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Very Merry Planner Haul

One of the reasons I've been getting excited for the holidays this year is all the fun stickers that go with it! As you know, I love my planner and decorating it not only makes it look pretty, but also gets me more excited for my week. With Christmas coming up it's time to get to decorating my planner for it! I figured I'd share the joy of new planner stickers with you guys. I've been collecting these for a while now (so don't judge the crazy amount!) and am so excited to finally put them to use!

A Very Merry Planner Haul


First up are these stickers from Michael's. The decorative stickers are about $1.99 per sheet. I got them when they were on sale and went a little crazy. That is one good thing about Michaels - it always seems like there's a sale of some kind! I'm also really happy with these stickers because I'll be able to use most of them throughout winter, likes the snowflakes and snowmen. The red label stickers I'll also be able to get more use out of since it will go with any time I have a red theme.


A Very Merry Planner Haul


Next are these from my absolute favorite Etsy shop for planner stickers, It's Planning Time. This is the first shop I ever bought planner stickers from and I've been so happy with each order. Since I already knew I loved the shop, I went all out and bought the Jolly Christmas Planner Kit and the Jolly Christmas Bucket List. They are all so cute and I can't wait to cover my planner with them!

A Very Merry Planner Haul
A Very Merry Planner Haul
A Very Merry Planner Haul


These planner stickers are from another great Etsy shop, Crafty Planner Addict. When I bought my autumn stickers I went ahead and got a few Christmas ones, too. She has sooo many cute holiday stickers to choose from. I narrowed down my options to the Christmas Weekly Squares and the Christmas Owl Mini Sticker Sheet. Those owls are just too cute! Now that it's a lot closer to the holidays, she has even more to choose from, so you should definitely give it a look!


A Very Merry Planner Haul
A Very Merry Planner Haul


Of course, no planner is complete without some washi! These washi tapes are from the Dollar Tree. They are hard to find so when you do find them you should buy as many as you can! I really like their washi tape as it covers well and the designs really are that bright. I've been looking for some holiday washi at other stores, but haven't found any that I like as well.


A Very Merry Planner Haul


Do you decorate your planner? Have you bought all your planner decorations for Christmas yet?




7 comments:

  1. I love Christmas time because there are so many things with deer on them that come out - under the guise of reindeer of course, but so long as it's not got a red nose, I figure it can pass as a regular deer xD
    I like getting the sticker pad/booklets at Michaels. They're decently priced - normally under 2$! - and last quite a while. And they normally have at least a few different styles for each of the holidays. I'm only 1/4 through a booklet I grabbed last winter, so have been adding some stickers to my Christmas cards, as well as my planner. While I originally thought I wouldn't want to use the same stickers again this year, it really has been such a long time since I've seen them (you know, a year's worth of time xD ) that they're *almost* like having new stickers to go through :)
    Looking forward to seeing how you decorate with all of your goodies! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those sticker books, too! They're so cute and fun. I may have grabbed a few of those, too. It's always nice to have some stickers from the year before you can grab back out. I'm getting excited to pull out my Valentine's Day stickers from last year :)

      Delete
  2. These are so cute I need to get some cute stickers for my Filofax!

    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're such a fun way to decorate your planner and brighten up your week!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, love the stickers! These are all so adorable! I need some :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cute and festive!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I've had so much fun using them on everything this month!

      Delete