Monday, October 26, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 16

This week it was really hard for me to get up in the mornings and I think it's because I knew I had a four day weekend coming my way! I've been looking forward to this weekend for a while, and I was so ready for the break. Before I got my weekend though, my block class started holding classes adding to the Monday madness. I now have 6 classes on Monday from 9 am to 9 pm. It's a long day! I also had a test Wednesday that involved math, which made me nervous (I hate math).

On the blog I shared some post ideas for your blog, a post on how to stop multitasking, and some of my favorite Halloween movies!

Wednesday after my classes I got some laundry and homework done before heading out to see Dave Coulier's stand-up. It was pretty funny and we got home just in time to watch American Horror Story, which is always the highlight of my Wednesdays.

Thursday I drove to my parent's home to spend time with my family over my four day weekend (really, so happy for this long weekend). Burt, my pet turtle, also got to come home and see his grandparents, aunt, and uncle (yes, I'm a crazy turtle lady now). My parents and I went out to get some Chinese food for lunch and I went to the gym with my sister in the evening.

On Friday I got a little homework done in the morning before meeting my mom at a local restaurant for lunch. After we went to the furniture store for fun where I picked out the furniture I would want (matching grey couch and chair) if I had money. I've been in a decorating mood lately and think I might change up my room soon.

Saturday I worked on homework in the morning so in the afternoon I could run up to Lincoln with my family. We ran to a couple stores, including Menards where I got a little carried away with Christmas (I know! It's only October!), and saw my little brother at the state marching band competition.

Sunday I slept in which was wonderful. I headed home in the afternoon, cleaned out Burt's tank, and got groceries. I also did something bad - I went to my favorite Etsy shops and added a ton of planner stickers to my cart! I really shouldn't spend the money, but they're so cute! 

And here's some pictures from the weekend:

Weekend Wrap Up No. 16
Weekend Wrap Up No. 16
Weekend Wrap Up No. 16
Weekend Wrap Up No. 16
Weekend Wrap Up No. 16
Weekend Wrap Up No. 16


If you want to keep up with my blog posts and what I'm up to throughout the week you can follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin, and Instagram.

How was your weekend? Have you had a long weekend lately? Did you get some family time in over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment