Monday, October 19, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 15

I have been so bad with procrastinating this week. I've been putting off all my homework and chores this week. My laundry is overflowing and my desk is a mess. I have test dates looming over me and so many readings to keep up with.

On the blog I shared my answers to the questions Rosy asked me when she nominated me for the Liebster Award (!!), a recipe to spice up your macaroni and cheese, and a personal post about the changes ahead of me.



This weekend was pretty exciting as my whole family was able to spend time with each other. My brother goes to college 6 hours away so he doesn't get to come home very often. This is his fall break, so I was able to see him for the first time since August! We were all able to spend some time just sitting around the table talking, which is always something I treasure.

Saturday I met my cousin and her little kids at the pumpkin patch. I love going to the pumpkin patch and being there with a cute little 2 and 1 year old made it even better. When we got back home I put away the short-sleeved shirts and dug out my long-sleeves and sweaters (finally). After lunch I went for a walk outside with my dad and brother (plus all the dogs).

Sunday my brothers woke me up because our family decided to do our traditional breakfast in basically pajamas at Taco John's. We just throw on a sweatshirt with our gym shorts we wear to bed and head out the door. It's just a fun tradition we have on Sunday mornings. After a little bit more time at home with my family, I headed back to my home to get some homework done. I also did some grocery shopping and could not resist the apple cookies I bought. They taste so good (especially as cookie dough) and smell like apple pie while they're cooking! Definitely recommend :)

And as promised here's some photos from the weekend:



If you want to keep up with my blog posts and what I'm doing throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin, and Instagram.

How was your weekend? Have you visited a pumpkin patch yet? Does your family have any fun weekend traditions?

2 comments:

  1. Aww sounds like you've had a lovely weekend! The family breakfast sounds sounds like such a fun and relaxed thing to do and the apple cookies sound delicious, I defo need to check them out! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! The apple cookies are possibly the greatest thing I've found this month and you should give them a try!

      Delete