Saturday, October 10, 2015

Autumn on the Farm | Part 2

It's autumn!! I absolutely love this season, especially when I'm at home with my family. We live in the country so we can hear the buzz of grain bins drying out the corn and there are bails of hay in the pasture.

Last week I shared Part 1 of Autumn on the Farm with some photos from a walk I took around our home and today I'm sharing photos of the most beautiful autumn morning.



Autumn on the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
Autumn on the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
Autumn on the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com

I was dog-sitting for my parents this weekend so I got up early to take the dogs out. When I opened the door, I could tell it was a beautiful sunrise so I grabbed my camera. I'm so glad I did! The lighting was absolutely gorgeous!

I also got some photos of my grandpa's little tractor and the corn around the grain bins. While my parents don't work in agriculture, my grandpa does and uses the grain bins on our farm. Ever since I was little, autumn has meant seeing corn kernels scattered around the silver grain bins. With the perfect morning light, I was feeling a little reminiscent about those younger years when it was so exciting to run over and see my grandpa as the corn kernels got sucked up into the bins.


Autumn on the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
Autumn on the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
Autumn on the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com


Have you had a perfect autumn morning like this? What are your favorite autumn memories?


Related Posts: Autumn on the Farm | Part 1, My Favorite Signs of Fall



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved this post, your photos are so gorgeous x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! It really is the best season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite. I really liked doing this post, so there might be some more photo diaries in the future :)

      Delete