Saturday, October 3, 2015

Autumn on the Farm | Part 1

It's autumn!! I'm loving this season and it's very much in full swing on the farm. The grain bins are buzzing, the pumpkins are ready to be picked off the vine, and mums are everywhere!! It's so beautiful with orange everywhere. 

Today I have some photos from a walk I took around the farm my family lives on and I have a part 2 with photos of the most beautiful autumn morning. So let's get to it! Here's a glimpse of autumn on the farm...


A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com

My mom made this wreath. She's really good at designing wreaths and this fall one is just perfect with all of the orange! This is on the door to the back porch, which is where Frosty is always hanging out. Look at his angelic little face!!

A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com

As you can see, my mom is happy it's pumpkin season, too. It's even better because this year her pumpkin plants have been blooming like crazy so we have lots of little pumpkins!!

A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com

Pumpkins aren't the only thing growing around the farm. We also have some fresh tomatoes at our fingertips and bean fields surrounding our property. We don't actually farm (so the bean fields aren't ours), but we have lots of gardens my mom takes care of and quite a few pets.

A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com

Around front is where the flowers are including all the mums and another lovely pumpkin display on the front porch.

A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com
A Walk Around the Farm courtneylthings.blogspot.com



Do you have pumpkins everywhere? What's autumn like where you live? 

Related Posts: Autumn on the Farm | Part 2, My Favorite Signs of Fall


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your farm is so gorgeous :) & the wreath your mum made is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love living in the country so I'm glad I got to share it with you

      Delete
  2. The wreath is soo gorgeous! This is such a fun post, truly inspiring for fall! I am so excited for everything pumpkin this season!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love seeing all the fall posts, especially when they're filled with pictures of pumpkins.

      Delete