Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 12

This week I've been a lot happier and more motivated which is good because this week has been crazy! I had a ton of reading and studying to do this week with my first exam of the semester on Friday and my second one coming next week. Plus a new season of TV shows started, which means Scream Queens and TGIT!

On the blog I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and shared a post with some facts about me and my nominees for the award. I also shared some tips to help you if you're getting bad grades, and how to make your own popcorn bar for your next movie night!

Weekend Wrap Up No. 12 courtneylthings.blogspot.com


After classes today I headed back to my family's home to pet-sit while the rest of my family was able to visit my brother who goes to college 6 hours away. I ran some errands, including a trip to Dollar Tree (couldn't resist!). I picked up some cute photo props plus I found Halloween and Christmas washi! I felt like I found the holy grail. I controlled myself though and only bought 3 washis for each holiday. After that I spent some time taking care of the pets and started decorating my monthly pages in my Bullet Journal.

Saturday I got some reading done for class, got a few inches of my hair cut off, and fit in a bit of blog work. I also made some more Taco Mac & Cheese so I could take photos for a recipe post next week and took the dogs for a little walk.

Sunday the weekend ended with some more homework (bleh!), a phone call with my mom, and working on lesson plans.

And here's some pictures from the weekend:

Weekend Wrap Up No. 12 courtneylthings.blogspot.com
Weekend Wrap Up No. 12 courtneylthings.blogspot.com
Weekend Wrap Up No. 12 courtneylthings.blogspot.com
Weekend Wrap Up No. 12 courtneylthings.blogspot.com
Weekend Wrap Up No. 12 courtneylthings.blogspot.com


If you want to keep up with my blog posts and what I'm up to throughout the week you can follow me  on Twitter,  Bloglovin, and Instagram.

How was your weekend? Any TV show recommendations for me to add to my watch list this week?

Check out the Link Up page to see all the places this post has been!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney! The picture of the orange flowers is so pretty. As for TV shows, The Flash and Once Upon a Time are my favorites. What shows do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving Reign on the CW, Scream Queens and How to Get Away with Murder.

      Delete