Monday, September 21, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 11

This week I've been super unmotivated. I struggled to get up on time, didn't make it to the gym, and even ran away to do a little shopping because I couldn't bear to do any more school work. I'm hoping that this weekend will have given me some time to recuperate and start a new week with a better mindset.

On the blog I shared a few movies you should watch on your next movie night and a couple of my favorite blogs.



Friday was my sister's 18th birthday so I made the trip home for her special day! We enjoyed some cheesecake, she opened her presents, and we ate at her favorite restaurant - the local Chinese restaurant. After we watched TheAge of Adaline, but I thought it was pretty predictable. I got the entire story line from the commercials.

Saturday I visited my grandma who was babysitting a bunch of the little cousins (From a fourth grader down to a 1 year old!). I taught my fourth grade cousin a few animal names and the alphabet in Spanish (she thinks it's so cool) and of course did a lot of running around with all those little kids! They're so fun!

In the afternoon my family and I went out to a couple stores and to Cherry on Top for frozen yogurt to top off our festivities for my sister's birthday weekend.

Sunday I left early to head back to my apartment. I got some grocery shopping done and bought some healthier foods than last week so hopefully that will help me make better choices this week! I also did some reading for my history class and studied for my first exam of the semester on Friday.

And here's some pictures from the weekend:



If you want to keep up with my blog posts and what I'm up to throughout the week you can follow me  on Twitter,  Bloglovin, and Instagram.

How was your weekend? Did you get any reading done over the weekend?
 

Check out the Link Up page to see all the places this post has been!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Little cousins are always fun. The only reading I did was for bible study which is always a good thing. Btw those pumpkins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a fun weekend. Those pumpkins are from my mom's garden which is being taken over by pumpkins right now!

      Delete