Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Planner Haul: Etsy Edition

In September I did some shopping on Etsy and ended up making some purchases from Crafty Planner Addict and Simply Me, Kish. They both had such cute stickers that I couldn't resist! When I got my orders in the mail, I knew I would have to share them with you all! 

Planner Haul: Etsy Edition


From Crafty Planner Addict I bought a lot of holiday/seasonal stickers and some of the cutest every day planner stickers from Simply Me. I was really pleased with both shops. Despite ordering over Labor Day weekend, I received both packages fairly quickly. They both arrived in good condition and with some freebies (of course!).

From Crafty Planner Addict I bought some super cute stickers for Fall and Thanksgiving. All together these come to $9, which is pretty reasonable when it comes to planner stickers. If you're looking for lots of owl stickers or some cute holiday or seasonal stickers for your planner, this shop is full of options! There's some adorable winter and Christmas stickers I've got my eyes on, too. She also has lots of the more day-to-day planner stickers for things like laundry and pay day stickers.


Planner Haul: Etsy Edition
Planner Haul: Etsy Edition


From Simply Me, Kish I got some kind of random planner stickers that I just had to have! One thing I love about this shop is that for $3.50 you get 2 sheets of stickers. All together I spent $10.50 on these stickers and I really feel like it was worth it for 6 sheets. I also love how big these stickers are. A lot of planner stickers are rather small, but sometimes I just want something that takes up a bit more space. These are the perfect size for me and I really like how this shop has a variety of practical and cute planner stickers!


Planner Haul: Etsy Edition
Planner Haul: Etsy Edition

No Spend Stickers, Similar to Nope Stickers - washi stickers have been discontinued. 

If you're interested in ordering from either of these shops, here's some discounts:
10% off at Crafty Planner Addict with code IGFRIENDS
10% off at Simply Me, Kish with the code igfriends


Do you love planner stickers? What are your favorite Etsy shops?



Related Posts: My Planner Decorating Essentials, How I Use My Planner, Using a Bullet Journal on a Daily Basis




6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh - so much cute!! I love the little owls and Turkeys haha! I don't have a creative planner but I can see it being a slippery slope of spending if I were to begin to :P
    To be honest, I'm awful at keeping a diary/planner at all. I must try harder next year! Oh and my fave Etsy store is my own ;) Just kidding! lol

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to not want all the cute stickers, but I've only made a few Etsy orders and I try to only buy cheap stickers or ones on sale! Also, love all your artwork on Etsy! I had to give it a look :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my, these are right up my street - everything is so cute! I love stickers because I keep a scrap book and it's such a cute way to decorate it :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I have a few scrapbooks and always love including lots of stickers in them, too!! The fall stickers would be so cute in a scrapbook with Thanksgiving photos!!

      Delete
  3. Oh em gee these stickers are the cutest! I'm buying an Erin Condren probably in a few days and I'm looking forward to all the decorating that I'm going to be able to do and the stickers/washi tape/cute stuff that I can buy! :D

    xo Jenn
    Hello Wench

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so exciting! I dream of having an Erin Condren! I think you'll really like decorating your new planner :)

      Delete