Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Favorite Signs of Fall

September is barely here, but I'm already noticing signs of fall and I am so excited! Fall is my favorite season. I love the cozy sweaters, denim, flannel, boots, dark lipstick and nail colors - and that's just the fashion!

Favorite Signs of Fall

  1. Shades of orange and yellow everywhere.
  2. Leaves changing color. 
  3. Fall wildflowers lining the roads.
  4. Pumpkins and gourds.
  5. New school supplies.
  6. Darker makeup.
  7. Stacks of denim jeans at all the stores.
  8. Cooler weather.
  9. New school years.
  10. Dark reds and purples.
  11. Cozy sweaters on the racks at my favorite shops.
  12. Flannel button ups that go with any and every tshirt.
  13. Halloween.
  14. Harvest and Thanksgiving decorations everywhere.
  15. Popcorn balls!
  16. Combines out in the fields.
  17. Apple pie.
  18. Leaves falling off the trees.

Since I'm so excited about fall, I went ahead and made a couple wallpapers for my laptop, so I thought I would share them with you all. 

I haven't figured out how to make it "downloadable" (is that a word?) so if you'd like to use it for your personal use, you can just click on it to get a larger image and save it.


My Favorite Signs of Fall courtneylthings.blogspot.com
My Favorite Signs of Fall courtneylthings.blogspot.com


What's your favorite season? What are your favorite signs of fall?

Related Posts: Easy Ways to Decorate for Fall, Autumn on the Farm 



11 comments:

  1. I'm more of a "spring person" mostly 'cause I hate cold weather, a lot of rain and muds. But I like the colors of autumn...:)
    www.yellenah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love spring when it comes. Winter is my least favorite, so I get super excited when I start finding signs of spring!

      Delete
  2. Fall is my favorite season! I also love the cozy sweaters and dark colors. Not to mention the apple cider and hot chocolate :)

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo yes! The food (and drinks!) are so delicious in fall.

      Delete
  3. Hot chocolate, lots and lots of sweaters and blankets and the annual Bath and Body Works/Yankee fall candles! I currently have a Pumpkin Apple candle burning in my room right now and I feel incredibly festive. I'm way too excited!
    www.essibell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I love cuddling up with a blanket in the fall! Pumpkin apple sounds like the perfect scent :)

      Delete
  4. I love when the colors change on the trees looks so beautiful. Also love big knit sweaters and warmed up in a blanket with hot chocolate watching a movie is the best! So excited!!

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There's just so many wonderful things about this time of year.

      Delete
  5. I love the Fall/Winter here in Texas. Excited for the darker colors, the boots, and flannels. & baking cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh darker makeup definitely! I loved pinks over summer but I am so ready to get a bit more vampy. My favourite sign is the leaves changing colour, I think it's the most beautiful time of year and not unreasonably cold either!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fall is absolutely my favorite season!! For all the reasons you mentioned pumpkin spiced everything, candles that make you want to get cozy, and all the pretty colors. I'm excited! :)

    ReplyDelete