Saturday, September 19, 2015

Favorite Blogs

Finding new blogs is so easy, but sometimes it takes a while to find the ones that you absolutely love. Today I'm going to gush about a few of my favorite blogs.

Favorite Blogs courtneylthings.blogspot.com


This is the first blog I started seriously reading and it continues to be one of my favorites. I've love Carly's journey from an overwhelmed college student who started a blog as an escape from the stress of school, to being a self-employed, full time blogger in New York City, and now starting her next adventure in Connecticut!


This blog is a more recent find, but I'm very much in love. I love her Friday Five series - it's such a great way to recap the week and it's a little different each time. Jemma is pretty funny and I love all the bright colors always included in her photos - it just makes me happy! She posts about so many different things, you'll find something you love on her blog no matter what you like to read about.


Rebecca's blog is so lovely. There's no other way to describe it! Her posts are always so helpful and interesting. Her photos are always filled with light and gorgeous. She has posts on everything from procrastinating productively to blogging tips to beauty to general life tips. If you need advice on anything, she's your go to gal. Another thing I love - her blog and posts have such a simple, uncomplicated layout - it's like a breath of fresh air whenever I open it up.


Graceful + Lovely is actually a vlog, but I'm still including it in this list. I love watching her and her husband together (they're so cute!) and I love her shopping hauls. I'm always really picky when finding vloggers I like but I always feel like Lori is my friend and we're just having a chat! She does a great job with her videos. 


Do you read these blogs? What are some of your favorites to read?

Related Post: Why You're Blog Is Awesome


2 comments:

  1. The College Prepster is one of my favorite blogs too!! I'm going to check these other ones out. Thanks for sharing!

    -Nicole
    Meet Me in Midtown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read From Roses and I love it. Her blog is amazing. I occasionally read Dorkface too but I need to read more of her stuff. Will check out the others though :)

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete