Saturday, August 8, 2015

What I Ate: A Week's Worth of Food

Who else is always wondering what to make for meals? Everyone? Okay, glad it's not just me. I like cooking, but I still get stuck sometimes and have no idea what to cook. That's why I put together this post with a week's worth of meals I ate to give you a totally attainable idea of meals you and your family could enjoy. These are really simple meals, but sometimes I find those are the best.

I have lunch and dinner covered for you all and left breakfast out as I am deeply devoted to my morning bowl of cereal. Every. Single. Morning. It's a ritual at this point.



Saturday

Whisky River BBQ Boca Burger and french fries with honey mustard at Red Robin (yum!).
Spaghetti with a lettuce and tomato salad.
Small strawberry cheesecake Blizzard from Dairy Queen for dessert.

Sunday

Leftover spaghetti with vegetarian chicken strips.
Cheese burger cooked on the grill with all the fixings and cheddar and sour cream potato chips.

Monday

Gardein 7 grain crispy tenders with Uncle Ben long grain and wild rice.
A homemade strawberry-banana-grape smoothie.
Digiorno four cheese pizza.

Tuesday

Hot dogs with cheddar and sour cream potato chips.
Macaroni and cheese with cream of mushroom soup to make it extra creamy, corn on the cob, and fried potatoes.

Wednesday
I forgot to write down lunch and can't remember what I had
Cheesy broccoli rice and 7 grain crispy tenders with honey mustard sauce.

Thursday
A sub sandwich with provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo plus a cookie for desert.
Cheeseburgers and tatter tots.

Friday
Sub sandwich with provolone, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, mayo, and guacamole.
Cheese pizza from Valentino's - my favorite!


What's your favorite meal? Do you have any ideas of what I should cook up for next week?


Check out the Link Up Page to see all the places this post has been!

No comments:

Post a Comment