Monday, August 31, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 08

This week was my last week of freedom before my classes started up. *Long sigh* I'm always excited for a new school year and love the promise of new classes, but that doesn't mean I'm not sad to see lazy, summer days go. I have to say the closer I got to Monday, the more excited I got for a new semester!


Friday I started my weekend by doing a little bargain shopping around town. I got some goodies for fall at Dollar Tree, Walmart, and Dollar General. I checked out Rue21 for clothes and the local thrift shop for fun, but didn't have any luck at either place. Luckily, what I found at the first 3 stores I mentioned are great buys and I spent under $20. I got some fall decorations for both my planner and my apartment. I can't show you the decorations for my apartment, as I will be doing a post next week about how I made my apartment ready for fall :)

I made a delicious pasta for dinner, but I forgot to take a picture of it until it was too late. I ended the evening my watching some episodes of Criminal Minds and joining in on the #bdibNA chat. I had so much fun talking to these girls, so if you're looking for a new twitter chat, I would definitely recommend it!

Saturday I got some chores done around the house, enjoyed a little nap, and then did some blog reading. I read several posts from Shy Life Living, thisfunny and inspiring post from Emma Mack, and Gwen's planner posts. In the evening my friend and I ordered a pizza and watched The Break Up. Neither one of us had ever seen it all the way through before, so it was an emotional night for us.

The weekend ended on Sunday with some chores, crafting, and an SVU marathon before spending the evening with friends. We had a little end of summer BBQ and went to the fireworks show our university has every year the night before classes start. It's always so fun because they coordinate it to music.

And here's some pictures from the weekend:



If you want to keep up with my blog posts and what I'm up to throughout the week you can follow me  on TwitterBloglovin, and Instagram.


Check out the Link Up page to see all the places this post has been!

2 comments:

  1. #1 i love your blog and im so glad i just found it and #2 i looove those stickers. how fun?!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! Cute stickers are my downfall. I'm a little scared to use them even though I bought 2 sheets of each haha

      Delete