Monday, August 17, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 06

This week I was all over the place! I spent a few days at my apartment, spent the night in Kansas City to see Idina Menzel (it was amazing!), and then back to my apartment before heading home for the next week and a half.

On the blog I shared a look at my new bullet journal, a deeply personal post on my feelings aboutlosing a friendship, and how to make a personalized planner on a budget.


Friday I took a bunch of blog photos for the upcoming week, packed, and made the trip back to my family's home where I'll be staying for a little bit. I caught up on some of my favorite blogs and listened to "Cool for the Summer" about 5 times in a row before sitting down to watch my new favorite movie Home with my mom and sister. It is such a great movie! If you haven't seen it yet you should definitely check it out!

Saturday was a bit of a work day. I ran some errands, did some work for my dad, straightened up my room, cleaned out Burt's tank, and did some laundry. I also spent some time at my Grandma's house where I caught up with my cousin and got to see her adorable little kids. They're 2 and 10 months so they are just precious!

The weekend ended on Sunday with an attempt to take some photos for the new about page I'm working on, watched Russell Brand: End the Drug Wars,  took part in a bloggers chat, discovered some great new blogs, and did a little laying around.

And here's some pictures from the weekend:


Other news: I've added a couple new social media accounts for you to follow me on this week. I'm on twitter now! Be sure to follow me there for updates on new and old posts, and to see what blog posts I've enjoyed reading that day. You can also follow my blog on Bloglovin here and see what I'm reading over here.


If you're interested in seeing how some other lovely ladies spent their weekend, be sure to check out Erin's blog for the Weekend Snapshots link up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Courtney ~ Sounds like you had a really busy week and weekend! I love Idina Menzel! Seeing her live is on the bucket list! Your photos look great, too! Thanks for sharing with us at the Merry Monday Link Party! Hope to see you there again tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete