Monday, August 10, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up No. 05

I've (obviously) just started this series and so today I'm trying out a new layout/way of writing this post. Normally I just snap some photos on my iPhone throughout the weekend and then throw them all together to show you what I did over the weekend, but last Monday I didn't post a wrap up because when I looked at the pictures I felt they were such low quality that I just couldn't share them and didn't want to waste your time with a haphazard post I had thrown together.

Anyways, here is my new (and hopefully improved) Weekend Wrap Up No. 05:


This week was my first week off after taking a summer lit class. I got to spend it at home with my family and I was able to just relax - which is always wonderful.

On the blog I shared an update on my 2015 goals, how I plan for blogging, and what I ate all week.

Fridays was my birthday! I turned 22 and spent part of the day shopping with my mom. I went a little candle crazy at Kohl's and bought 2 summer scented candles on sale for $3, silver candle holders on sale for $1.50, and a new fall candle. I just couldn't say no! Then we went to Hobby Lobby where I got a little lost amongst all of the beautiful crafting supplies and bought a few stickers for fall (and some snowflake stickers).

In the evening everyone got home from work so we ordered some pizza from my favorite restaurant, I opened my presents, and we had some cupcakes. It was a nice, simple way to celebrate.

Saturday was a major blog day. I made a rough draft for a new about page I'll be posting soon, took a bunch of blog photos, read some blogging tips from Photo Pop! Box, and edited about a bajillion photos for Wednesday's post (can't wait to share it with you all!).

Sunday began with a quick trip to the lake on followed by breakfast with my grandparents. In the afternoon my brother came with me to my apartment to spend the night and we bought the movie Home (because we're both 20 year old adults) and LOVED it. It's so cute!

Here's some photos from the weekend:


If you're interested in seeing how some other lovely ladies spent their weekend, be sure to check out Erin's blog for the Weekend Snapshots link up.

1 comment:

  1. I love when fellow bloggers give updates on their lives. A fun behind the scenes look! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday, hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete