Wednesday, August 19, 2015

10 Back to School Supplies for College Students

I'm embarking upon my senior year of college - YIKES! I can't believe three years have already flown by here, but it also means I've got back to school shopping for college down to a science. I figured I'd share a few of my most essential school supplies that I carry in my backpack.

10 school supplies you have to have in college


  1. Backpack
  2. Laptop
  3. Notebooks
  4. Folder(s)
  5. Academic Planner
  6. Pens & Pencils & Highlighters
  7. Pencil pouch
  8. On the go bag
  9. Umbrella
  10. Mug

Carrying an umbrella, mug, and an on the go bag with little essentials like body spray and sunglasses are a must for walking all over campus. I can't tell you how many times I've been so thankful I carry around these items every day. You never know when it's going to go from sunny to rainy which is why I always carry an umbrella and a pair of sunglasses. I also like being able to sip a little ice water or caffeine while I'm in classes which is why my travel mug is a must for me.


10 school supplies you have to have in college


Notebooks, folders (or a file folder like this one!), and a pencil pouch filled with all the pens, pencils, and highlighters a girl could need have been back to school essentials for me ever since elementary school. What age group doesn't require these?

10 school supplies you have to have in college


A laptop and academic planner are things you might be able to go without in high school, but they are must-haves for college students. So many classes have note outlines already done for you online that make it easy for you to fill in during class which is so wonderful to have as many teachers go at lightning speed during their lectures! There's also so many things going on that I would be completely lost without a planner of some sort. Even if you just get a cheap planner from the dollar store, you'll be so glad you have it in college!

10 school supplies you have to have in college


What are your back to school essentials? Did I miss anything?




Twitter   Instagram   Bloglovin   Pinterest


3 comments:

  1. These are great! The coffee mug was a must for me, either I filled it up with coffee, tea or water it was always needed. I also took snacks for those long days that I had classes back to back & couldn't have lunch. However for the times I would have a break, I would pack my lunch as well.

    I wish I would have kept an umbrella with me at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to stationery and buy so much of it every year despite never really using a lot of it except pens, I seem to go through a ton!

    I love your blog, you've found yourself a new follower! :D

    Love Liv | www.dungarees-and-donuts.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete