Monday, July 27, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up 04

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was filled with good food, books on top of books, and a little bit of creating.

Friday I drove home for the weekend pretty early so I got home at 11 and was ready to start my weekend a little earlier than usual. 

I was happy to have access to a blender as I've been seeing all sorts of yummy looking fruit smoothies this week. We had apples, bananas, and oranges at home, so I blended them up with a little bit of ice and water and had the best tasting drink.

In the afternoon I did a little work on the blog, editing photos and putting together the layout for Saturday's post, How I Journal. I really enjoy journaling, so this was a fun post to write this week and I loved getting to look through all the past weeks in there. 



Saturday it rained all day. My brother and I made the most of it though by visiting a used bookstore (filled with happiness) and getting a good pretzel to snack on.



Then Sunday came way to early. I went back to my apartment, did some meal planning for the week and got fresh groceries, finally jumped back in to the Make Your Mark July challenge after accidentally taking a week off, got my bullet journal ready for August with some great printables from Dawn Nicole, and did a bit of studying for my upcoming test this week.


I ended my Sunday night by hanging up some art work I made (Don't worry. I'll show you on Wednesday!) and watching Snow White and the Huntsman. I love that movie so much. I could listen to/look at Chris Hemsworth all day. 

If you're interested in seeing how some other lovely ladies spent their weekend, be sure to check out Erin's blog for the Weekend Snapshots link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment