Monday, July 13, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up 02

Hello all. This weekend was very enjoyable. After my first week of literature class, I drove back to my family's home for a chill Friday night back with my cat and Netflix, a shopping day with my siblings on Saturday, woke up to French toast on Sunday morning, and got back to my apartment for some normal, every day stuff (studying and grocery shopping).


Friday


Saturday


I am pretty excited about Saturday's shopping loot. After enjoying lunch at Valentino's,  I found the new washi collection at Target that I had been lusting after since seeing it on Instagram. I also found the pink tray there on sale for $7. At Michael's I couldn't resist grabbing a few new goodies. At JC Penney I got a couple dressy shirts and shorts. At Old Navy I picked up a few t-shirts to add to my closet. They are the comfiest shirts ever.



Sunday


And that's what my weekend looked like. If you'd like to see how other people spent their weekend, check out Erin's blog for the Weekend Snapshots link up.

No comments:

Post a Comment