Monday, July 6, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up 01

Friday

Friday morning started with babysitting these two cuties. They had so much fun together and made me so happy. 


After babysitting my sister, brother, mom, and I went to the Fourth of July Flea Market.


Then we stopped downtown and visited the bookstore. 


So I had a good day, but the evening was really hard. We went to my uncle's visitation at the funeral home and I had a really difficult time. I hadn't really realized my uncle was gone until I saw him there and it was just tough for me. Lots of tears were shed.

Saturday

Saturday was a nice day outside - sunny and warm with a light breeze. I woke up and got ready for my uncle's funeral. It was a nice ceremony and of course more tears were shed, but everyone was able to smile by the end of it.


Later on in the evening, my family had a little Fourth of July BBQ complete with veggie burgers for me, corn on the cob, and cupcakes.


Then we drove my brother's pickup truck up into the pasture and watched the sunset and the subsequent fireworks.


Sunday

I went back to my apartment after a month at home with my  family. On the way back to my home, I couldn't help myself and stopped at Michael's to pick up a few sticker books. 


After unpacking my bags, I did a little planner decorating before going on a blog reading frenzy.


No comments:

Post a Comment